USER GUIDE INFORMATION
The Milo Action Communicator (Milo) user guide can be found in the Reference section of this app and at www.okmilo.com/support. Review this guide to learn more about your Milo product and proper usage.
Milo is designed with safety in mind. Like any electrical or electronic device, if used improperly, it has the potential for causing fire, electrical shock, property damage or personal injury. To assure accident-free operation, follow these guidelines:
Milo contains radios that emit electromagnetic energy. The electromagnetic fields generated may interfere with pacemakers or other medical devices. If you wear a pacemaker, maintain at least 20 cm (8 inches) of separation between Milo and your device. If you believe Milo is interfering with your pacemaker or other medical device, stop using and consult your physician immediately for specific information to your medical device.
RF (RADIO FREQUENCY) EXPOSURE INFORMATION
For RF exposure information, please go to www.okmilo.com/support.
Avoid placing any media that contains magnets or is sensitive to magnetism, such as credit cards, bank cards, or magnetic memory devices near Milo. Media containing magnetically sensitive devices such as above should be kept 10 cm (4 inches) away from Milo. Magnetically sensitive devices such as mechanical watches and measuring devices can be damaged by Milo.
The Lithium-Ion battery in Milo cannot be removed and can only be serviced by an authorized service provider.
DISPOSAL & RECYCLING INFORMATION
Your Milo should not be disposed of as unsorted household waste. The Milo and its electrical accessories should be handed over to a certified collection point for recycling or proper disposal at the end of their life. For information about servicing or proper battery disposal, go to www.okmilo.com/support.
POTENTIAL HEARING DAMAGE
Permanent hearing loss may occur if Milo is used at high volume, with or without headset. To prevent possible hearing loss, limit the amount of time you use Milo or any headphones.